RYGA mix for kennels
|Bovine trachea, atria||12|
|Offcuts of meat of bovine animals I/r||25|
|Offcuts of meat of bovine animals II/r||25|
RYGA kennel mix is produced according to the receturation of Svetlana KRAVČENKO, an experienced breeder from Latvia, and is a balanced and nutritious mix, designed to meet the health and nutritional needs of growing and adult pets:
- Green tripe (10%) are a source of probiotics and enzymes that help improve digestion.
- Beef trachea and gullet (12%) are natural and healthy snacks that help clean dogs’ teeth and improve oral health.
- Beef liver (5%) is an excellent source of vitamin A, which is essential for vision, growth and immune system support.
- Udder (5%) is a fatty product for rapid weight gain. Rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Beef hearts (18%) are an excellent source of coenzyme Q10, taurine and B vitamins, which are important for heart health.
- Beef meat trimmings HQ (25%) and MQ (25% ) are high quality sources of protein which are essential for growth and maintenance of muscle mass in dogs.
This formula is designed to provide a complete and balanced diet for kennel dogs, taking into account their age, weight and health status.