These Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase of Goods (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), once approved by the Buyer, shall constitute a binding legal document for the parties, which shall determine the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller, the conditions of purchase of the goods and the conditions of payment for the goods, the procedure for delivery and return of the goods, the parties’ liability, and any other provisions relating to the purchase and sale of goods in the www.ledana.lt online shop.
- The Seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the Terms and Conditions at any time, taking into account the statutory requirements.
- In all cases, the buyer shall be deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions when placing an order.
- All natural persons with legal capacity (persons who have reached the age of majority and whose legal capacity has not been restricted by a court order); minors between the ages of 14 and 18, only with the consent of their parents or guardians, except where they are independently disposing of their own income; legal persons; and authorised representatives of all of the above.
The moment of conclusion of the sale and purchase agreement
- The contract of sale between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment the Buyer places an order in the e-shop and pays for it.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel orders placed if the Buyer fails to pay for the goods ordered within 3 hours. upon receipt of the Seller’s confirmation of the order placed.
HOW TO BUY
To buy, select the desired item, quantity and click “Buy”. To continue your selection, click “Continue shopping”. To pay for your order, click on “Checkout”. You can fill your basket with a variety of items – all items added to your basket will be saved in the basket until the order is created.
The order is formed in four simple steps:
2.1. You create a basket of the tools you want;
2.2. You specify the method of delivery in the shopping cart;
2.3. You enter the contact details you need to complete your order. You will only need the information that is necessary for the delivery of the goods. Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the fulfilment of the order.
2.3.1. If you are buying on behalf of a company, tick the “Purchased by company” box and fill in the company details;
2.4. Choose your payment method and click “Pay”.
After confirming your order, your email will be sent to your email address. An order confirmation email will arrive in your mailbox, showing you all the details of your order.
Depending on the delivery and payment method you choose, you will make the payment and we will fulfil your order.
- Delivery is made via third parties (by post or by mail).
- The Buyer undertakes to specify the exact place of delivery of the goods by selecting the delivery service at the time of ordering.
- Dispatch of your order takes up to 5 days.
- DELIVERY IN LITHUANIA, via Omniva post offices, delivery price €3.
- DELIVERY ABROAD. Goods are sent by registered priority mail of the Lithuanian Post.
- In cases where Goods are returned because a wrong address has been provided, an additional charge will be added for re-sending the parcel.
- The Order Recipient is responsible for all import taxes, customs and local taxes applicable in his/her country.
- The Buyer undertakes to specify the exact place of delivery and contact details
- The Buyer must immediately inform the Seller if the consignment is received in damaged packaging, if the consignment contains unordered goods or the wrong quantity of goods, or if the consignment is incomplete.
- The Buyer must email. submit photographs of the damaged parcel and/or item(s) to the Seller by post.
Online payment – You can pay using Swedbank, Seb, Luminor, Citadele and Šiaulių bankas e-banking services. Payments are available in euro. Payments are processed using MakeCommerce.lt payment platform,